BOSS began manufacturing snow plow in Iron Mountain, MI in 1985. In the early years, the company was focused on taking a revolutionary and untested product design and improving it to meet the quality and durability expectations of the commercial snow removal professional.
Equipped with dual-trip design, optional Hardox cutting edges, flared wings, and a multi-position blade, the Boss DXT is a state of the art snow plow built for protection and performance.
- The dual-trip design protects your plow from hidden obstacles
- SmartLight3 backed by an 8-10 year warranty uses 100 percent LED lights and Ice Shield Technology to prevent build-up.
- The Chainless Hydraulic Cylinder Lifting System eases your transport by reducing bounce and providing full float capability.
- 1/2” x 6” Long-Lasting, Durable Base Angle provides built-in curb guards and a patented snow catcher to extend the DXT’s longevity.
- The Smarttouch 2 Handheld Controller built with large, backlit buttons allows drivers to easily operate their plow from the warmth of the cab.